Service Agreement, Terms and Conditions Contract
(You will receive the fillable version of this contract upon enrollment)
Credit Patient LLC
3521 Hwy 64 E
Alma, AR 72921
This contract is between [Your Name] and CreditPatient LLC.
I, [Your Name] authorize Credit Patient LLC, to dispute information appearing on my credit reports that I believe to be inaccurate, outdated and/or unverifiable. By executing this Agreement, you grant a limited power of attorney to Credit Patient LLC, and any and all persons in their employ, as your agent, to have the necessary power and authority to undertake and perform the services set forth above, on your behalf. You hereby give Credit Patient LLC permission to digitally sign your name on all documents for the sole purpose of disputing inaccurate, erroneous, and obsolete credit information held on your credit report by any consumer credit reporting agencies.
COST OF SERVICES / METHOD OF PAYMENT:
Credit Patient LLC offers every client free credit repair work until results are achieved, and by results, I mean deletions.
However, some clients would prefer to set it and forget it, so I have made monthly payment plans available as well (no upfront fees with Pay Per Deletion):
Pay Per Deletion Plan Payment Structure
- Personal Information: $5 per deletion, per bureau
- Hard Inquiry: $25 per deletion, per bureau
- Charge-Off/Collection: $100 per deletion, per bureau
- Public Record: $200 per deletion, per bureau
Monthly Recurring and Upfront Payment Plan Options
- Flat Monthly Recurring Payments of $100
- Flat Upfront Payment of $250 for 3 Months
- Flat Upfront Payment of $450 for 6 Months
- Flat Upfront Payment of $600 for 9 Months
- Flat Upfront Payment of $750 for 1 Year
CREDIT MONITORING SERVICES
If you don’t have access to all 3 credit reports from Transunion, Experian and Equifax we will require you to obtain a monitoring service of your choice.
We currently refer our clients to MyFreeScoreNow to get credit reports and scores. You get your live reports and premium access for your first 7 days starting at just $1. At the end of your trial, you will be billed $29.90 per month to maintain access and get month credit report updates.
You’re free to choose any credit monitoring service as long as they provide the information we require, and unfortunately all the free ones do not. So, be prepared to pay a small monthly subscription fee for monthly credit report updates.
SPECIFIC DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES TO BE PERFORMED BY CREDITPATIENT LLC (CRA – Credit Reporting Agency)
- Credit Patient LLC will help you obtain all of your credit reports from the 3 major reporting agencies (Experian, Equifax and Transunion) if necessary.
- Credit Patient LLC will do a complete Audit of your credit reports with you either by phone or in person to determine inaccurate, outdated and/or unverifiable information contained on your credit reports.
- Credit Patient LLC will prepare the appropriate documentation to submit to CRA’s to initiate a dispute of inaccurate, outdated and unverifiable items on your credit report.
- Credit Patient LLC will prepare the appropriate documentation to submit disputes and validation requests on your behalf, directly to listed creditors/debt collectors on your credit report that you believe to be inaccurate, outdated and/or unverifiable. You will be able to log-in to your client portal and check the status of all documentation and even read each dispute sent on your behalf to the CRA’s.
- Credit Patient LLC does not store your information any longer than the time you’re an active client. Active client’s information is maintained in a secure password protected server system. Your information will only be released too authorized CRA’s, Creditors and organizations necessary to complete the services described in this contract. Your information WILL NOT be sold to third-party companies.
ESTIMATED TIME FOR COMPLETION OF SERVICES:
The estimated length of time required to complete the above services is 10 days. However, the length of time to get your first deletion is at least 45 days. In other words, the earliest you’ll be invoiced is 45 days after becoming a client of Credit Patient LLC, and only if we successfully get some of your outdated, inaccurate, or incomplete personal information deleted.
Guarantee to CLIENTS
Our refund policy only applies to clients who chose the monthly recurring or flat upfront payment option when signing up for our services. For those clients we offer a 90 Day Moneyback Guarantee:
Say we have failed to successfully delete a single negative mark from any one of your three credit reports: Experian, Equifax, and TransUnion. If this rare scenario happens to be the case, we will refund your payment(s) in full.
Refunds can also be negotiated in certain situations. For example, after 90 days we were able to get some negative accounts deleted, yet the results by that time did not meet your expectations, we will still negotiate a full or partial refund depending on the circumstances.
ACTIONS REQUIRED OF PATIENT:
- You must agree to obtain a copy of your credit report from the CRA’s and provide that to Credit Patient LLC to start services explained in this agreement.
- You agree to pay the fee to obtain your credit reports from the CRA’s if applicable.
- You must provide proof of your ID, Social Security Number (last four digits only), Mailing Address, as this information is required by the CRA’s to validate your identity.
- If an account requires debt settlement negotiation’s you are required to call your creditors/debt collectors to set up a payment arrangement.
- You agree to provide all responses and enclosed documentation delivered to your home address from the CRA’s, to Credit Patient LLC, via direct upload, email, text, or mail, in a timely manner.
All clients will have their own online portal account in which they can upload documents.
- Portal: Login
- Email: email@example.com
- Text: (479) 888-4060
- Mailing Address: 3521 Hwy 64 E, Alma, AR 72921
Do not sign this contract until you have received and read the information statements and notices of cancellation required by state and federal law, even if otherwise advised.
By signing this contract, you acknowledge receipt of these disclosures prior to the time of signing and agree to the terms of this contract.
You, the buyer may cancel this contract at any time before midnight of the 5th day after the date of the transaction. See the following notice of cancellation for an explanation of this right.
ACKNOWLEDGMENT OF RECEIPT OF NOTICE
I, (Your Signature), hereby acknowledge with my digital signature, receipt of the Notice of Right to Cancel. I confirm the fact that I agree and understand what I am signing and acknowledge that I have received a copy of my Consumer Credit File Rights.
*Digital Signatures: In 2000, the U.S. Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce (ESIGN) Act established electronic records and signatures as legally binding, having the same legal effects as traditional paper documents and handwritten signatures. Read more at the FTC web site: http://www.ftc.gov/os/2001/06/esign7.html